Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gemmer's Internet Thursdays



(Just kidding, haven't seen The Dark Knight, don't get it)




I read The Hobbit in 2002, suck it nurdz!



Sad Keanu is getting sadder



Homg I've already met Buffalo Bill? Be still my beating heart!



Accurate



Would you eat a pizza made by Gary Busey? Of course you would.





Insensitive.



Either make a "kitteh" play an instrument or force a retarded person to sing a pop song in your kitchen...and they shall come.



I lub historical fiction? Have they booked Chabon to write the screenplay?



Lost: a letdown? In what universe was it NOT going to be a letdown?? Everyone is stupider than the polar bear that Sawyer kills with a gun *spoiler alert*



This is what I tell myself every time I remember that I have an outstanding street drinking fine from last year (if bike cops were in The Wizard of Oz they would be the flying monkeys).





If I had asian parents then I would be a brilliant pianist/ physicist/ deli owner right now (from the writers of "Top Gear").




Oh god, I am so sick of Anne Hathaway, you know she is EXACTLY like her annoying character in Love and Other Drugs (except without the Parkinson's).

Ps. Her tits are shit.



Inception: full of awful plot holes and generally shit writing (whoh we are in a dream inside a dream where the "goofs" section of IMDB doesn't exist...I can has continuity?)




Did you ever know that you're my heroooo? And all the gas I have after beeeef?




You know what they say...racism sells (matresses).

Oh and Ps. there is a blog called Tampontears.com run by a widowed single parent who loves UB40, Mumford and Sons, Jesus and placing green text on an orange background (whyyyyyyyyyy?)

No comments: