Friday, September 16, 2011

Holes


This is a Tumblr favourite of mine, sometimes he can be a little lame but he is young so I forgive him. In blog related news I have stalked two of my most hated Perth bloggers; one via twitter and the other by going to her work and pretending to shop.



In case you can't read it it says:

"on your profile it said you like that book Catcher in the Rye! i haven't seen it at Urban Outfitters in a while, but I did get a shirt from there last month! i haven't taken it off since! anyways, my favorite part in the J.G. Wentworth book is when Stanley Yelnats and Zero find the jar of peaches that Kissin Kate left behind in the old west (yeehaw!) and they eat them! those had to be months old, maybe years! what a couple of crazy kooks! Have you ever seen the movie "Troll 2"?"

(He is describing the plot of Holes by Louis Sachar)

No comments: