Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AXE DA COD

Dear Gemmer,

I dn who this is but your webpage is awesome http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MJ44QvsRaHk/Swu8-VbUBDI/AAAAAAAAAWs/4JKBRhZ9mpY/s1600/Tom-Delonge-Strat-large.jpg&imgrefurl=http://chroniclesofdardia.blogspot.com/2009/11/im-too-funny-it-isnt-fair.html&usg=__FCiNeHBsIxRuiGtFBS_LRd5o6lA=&h=1143&w=734&sz=75&hl=en&start=5&itbs=1&tbnid=KvgWPaKgmnEFFM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtom%2Bdelonge%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1.

Everyone says I look like Adam Sandler, even when I went to South Korea, there were like three Asians on separate occasions like, r u Adam Sandler.
I love tom delonge, besides blink i absolutely love angels and airwaves, theyre definately my favorite band, thats how i found your website was by google image search tom delonge.
stan lee isnt one my favorites but i do love my name is earl and the movie dreamcatcher is pretty sweetg
But i just noticed how funny creed is in the office, and right now he is by far my favorite character, did you know he was actually in the grass roots in like the 60's?
anyways, if youre interested in me email me back
k peace!
-sonny

Dear Sonny,

Okai so firstly, I have a sneekin suspicion that Asians think we all look the same (racist). I'm pretty sure if I went to South Korea they would all be like "Kathy Griffin/Julia Gillard/Seth Rogen can I get your autograph??" when really I resemble more of an Amy Adams type character.

Secondly, you found COD by Google image searching Tom Delonge? Please tell me you are like 15. You only Google image search people you want to bone after the age of 18. It’s pretty much the law.

Thirdly, you're right Dreamcatcher is actually one of the best movies EVER MADE. But Stan Lee is pretty cool and so is My Name Is Earl but Jason Lee is a Scientologist and so is Kate Ceberano. I'm going to call my kid Aviation Detective.

I like the episode when Creed puts the ink from the printer in his hair to make himself look younger.

So finally, am I interested? Not especially.

Regards,

Jane Donut

If you have a question for Axe Gemmer send an email to axe_da_cod@hotmail.com

2 comments:

youhateplanes said...

I want a leather jacket with a glow in the dark skeleton T-shirt and a pork pie hat for my head.

I'm glad you guys are posting again. That was a scary couple of months.

NME said...

CREEDS BEST " i know exactly what he's talking about.iI sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. very nutritious, but they smell like death."

(when they refer too him smelling old.
haha SPROUTS ARE NOMNOM