Saturday, January 29, 2011

Things I am going to do when I get a proper job

2011 is the last year of my journalism degree (unless I fail/have a breakdown/both) so I have begun to think about the things I will do when I go all 9 to 5/get all George Negus on you.


  • get a fucking Prius




  • master the art of the french roll (via youtubes)




  • vaginoplasty (I have an "outie" *sad face*)




  • get a manstress who looks like Zach Galifianakis (or is actually Zach Galifianakis)




  • purchase a Birkin and a Murkin (online)




  • a lady at work kept trying to tell me that the Pandora factories* in Thailand are a really great place to work, complete with an awesome staff room, gym and great pay! Yeah, sweatshops these days are Kewl! So I want to do a documentary on the Pandora factories*. As if anyone other than 5 year olds on a diet of rice and poowater could create the worst jewellery on earth (they have toe rings).




  • invest in Arnotts (BBQ shapes are a money melon, I had them for breakfast yesterday)


  • Get a plumber to fix my taps so I stop having to boil water on the stove every time I want to wash my dishes


  • finally I can afford to buy triple spanx, one just ain't cutting it


  • get regular professional bikini waxes (waxing your own vj is HARD)


  • go to the doctor when i have a chest infection for 3 weeks instead of doing shots of colloidal silver and making my mum buy me steak (hul anaemic).


  • I will no longer feel sorry for shop assistants (because I won't be one) and can yell at them (guilt free)


  • have three bastard children and name them after characters from the Vampire Academy books (hai Rosemary, Lissa and Dimitri!)


  • dump said kids at PLC and Christ Church boarding schools


  • Go on Heston's Feast along with Peter Andre, Atomic Kitten and The Sugababes


  • Move from the cask to the bottle (a longtime dream)




Or alternatively I could take advantage of some sweet nepotism and get a government job, get depression, then live out a modern day version of Valley of the Dolls.

KEWL, TEVS, NOT FUSSY.

XOXO,

Doney

Have a question about your future? Not sure about your five year plan?? Email the doney at axe_da_cod@hotmail.com



*sweatshops

No comments: