Friday, April 8, 2011

Axe Da COD


I am so sick of studying(what the hull is "collective accountability"??) so send me some questions and I shall answer them! At the moment I feel like I am an expert on

  • Dropping a dress size from stress and then regaining dress size times two via chicken sandwiches
  • Facebook stalking (it gives me catholic guilt stomach!)
  • The internet in general, except I don't know how to download music or movies, or make gifs, or put gifs on this blog. Also I think I deleted my antivirus software.
  • Middle Eastern conflict
  • Making fun of fashion blogs
  • Being an absentee wingman
  • Breaking beds by jumping on them
  • Building Ikea beds
  • Getting Indian people to follow me on Twitter
  • Quickly changing from Taylor Swift to Neutral Milk Hotel when I realise I am driving through Mt Lawley
  • everything ever




Send your questions to axe_da_cod@hotmail.com, I can help you by sorting out your crappy lives and you can help me by sending me an email that isn't from Dominos, Gorman or the Apple store (why are they recommending me KD Lang?).

Ps. If you aren't following me on Twitter then I don't know what you are doing.

No comments: