Sunday, April 17, 2011

We're all in this together!


I keep wondering what else I can do to reduce my carbon footprint; I hardly shower, I recycle all my lean cuisine and pizza boxes and I drive REALLY FAST to uni. But there must be more!

Then I thought of it! The perfect way to do my part in the quest for global cooling, and it's so easy that you can do it too!

  • If a 4WD tries to merge in front of you DON'T LET THEM
  • If you are about to leave a parking spot and you notice a 4WD waiting to take it next DON'T LET THEM. Just put on some obnoxious music really loud and wait until they get frustrated and give up
  • If you notice a 4WD on the street get in front of them and drive 10km below the speed limit, make it impossible to overtake you



You're next Joyce!

If we all do our part to make four-wheel-driving super annoying then people won't want to do it any more and we can say goodbye to these ridiculous long summers!

Note: don't do it to 4WDs that have dirt on them cuz off-roading is DOPE

1 comment:

Henry Jakson said...

Thanks for sharing-- I'm new to this and there seems to be a boat load of information available. It will take me some time to figure this out but I'm determined to do so. No time like the present to get started. I had been reading a few of the articles right here but everyone provide great information and I needed to leave just a little remark to support a person as well as wish you a good continuation.
Business Plan