Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dardy Manor

This is my new house.

Kat, Nina, Tash and Emiry live downstairs like suckas whilst I lord over them from the attic room. Those are real rubies in my crown too. Me and Nina share a bathroom (bathroom buddies HI 5) and it is always stocked with TP. Emily and Tash have their own bathroom which sucks and they ask to borrow TP from the bathroom kings (Us).

Living in a mansion is pretty hard but someone has to do it I guess. We're having an XXXmas/Ludachristmas again DONT COME!!

5 comments:

24KGOLDSLUMCOMPUTERWIZARD said...

A+

You should draw more

All Day I Dream About Sauce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All Day I Dream About Sauce said...

This new house of yours is by far the dreamiest effing house I have ever effing seen.

AND I'VE SEEN THE PLAYBOY MANSION.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Would you like some more chocolate with your RACISM?