Highlights of Christmas Day included;
- My sisters boyfriend's facial tattoos
- Same sister informing my family over Christmas lunch that she has "heard Gracey is living with a drug addict"
- Facial tattoo man coming into the living room attempting to be jolly and asking me many many questions about the book I was reading. "Good book eh? Must be a good one. You're still reading it! HA!"
- Stepsisters discussing "hitting the pipe" in front of entire family and no-one batting an eyelid "At least what I'll be doing after lunch will keep me thin!"
- Everyone else got delightful food hamper presents while I received a hamper of the alcoholic variety (That bit was pretty good actually)