Thursday, September 17, 2009

iPhone Melburn

Jimmy Hats from toetags and I went on a little jaunt to Melbourne last week. A few days before I was due to leave one of my younger brothers perpetually slightly overweight bourbon-stickyed hands friend's digits got a little bit stickier due to them teeving my camera, so I was forced to take the iPhone that I am slightly scared of interstate just to take pictures while I kept drunkenly msging and calling people on my Nokia that is older than a seedy electro DJ. As such I'm not even entirely sure of the content of some of these pictures but they include my friend Karli trying to call the cheeseburger factory, my friend Cinti's house, me wearing real big pants, some crotches and a whole lot of the pokies, I think. I kept forgetting I had it and the blessed thing died 4 days into the trip.
































Favourite other things that happened included skate premier at Radio, giving a junkie a free slushie, seeing a procession of downers, Eggs Benedict, a taxi driver telling me that I am definitely okay when Tribulation comes because Jesus told him directly in his head that anyone that got into his cab and had slightly Christian morals that he prayed for would be saved, graffiti in the toilets of Footscray train station, anything Karli did, most things Brass did, living in a hotel for a week, rescuing Jimmy Hats from police, room service, being bloganized in a diff state and Madame Brussells.

1 comment:

karlietta said...

farrrrrk lady.come back to melbourne and i will kawl the fried chicken factory.huzza upp x