Saturday, September 12, 2009

WHEN I GROW UP

when i grow up i donut want too be in jerk town. im really not a jerk but i think i could probably work on being a bit more "demure". 
i am pretty hilarious when im wasted and un demure though, i think thered be alot of backlash and uproar if i started tip toeing around like a swan too give the allusion of "floating" instead of crawling, barfing, bruising up my legs etc. etc.

HMMM... okay ill try too work on my posture for now. and maybe saying the f-word less. but its so great for emphasis i think im going too lament the lack of edge in my boring day too day language. 

 











I MISS MELBOURNE. I MISS MILLIONS OF DUMPLINGS AND DARDYS FOR PLEASURE. OH THE PLEASURE. I WISH MY JOB WAS TOO BE ON HOLIDAY IM REALLY GOOD AT IT! HEY GRACEY WHILE YR THERE GO TOO "BIRDMAN EATING" ON GERTRUDE STREET. ITS FOOD HEAVEN!!



3 comments:

Bacon Sandwich said...

lern2english, guys who don't beat you dig that.

Yeah, Right. said...

lern2stopbeingafaggot, girls who fuck you dig that.

ninny, i have had the silliest time. i am going to a skateboard movie premiere tonight, i will say hello to brass for you xoox

Jane Donut said...

Oh Nina you were so funny on Saturday, I wanted to marry you.

Also, I think you must have dropped something.