Monday, September 7, 2009

Myths of Perth #3




*Sand Gropers from the Golden Triangle are better than everyone else.


Answer #1 - Not true. I live in West Leederville.

Answer #2 - Have you ever talked to any of those tarts/biffs? I do on a weekly basis via Shape. I'm surprised they know how to leave Claremont. I thank my lucky stars every day that Gemmer and Clarke escaped from such evil clutches and I dream about a world where they didn't and I could go to Club Bay View and meet them and they wouldn't know anything about anything past Thomas Street and I could teach them things. One time I paid $8 for a milkshake in Claremont.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live for the $8 milk shakes they define who I am. I was born in the GT and I will die there. I live for this place. My name is engraved/gold plated on the door of CBV....otherwise known as Club Bayview by those outside of the GT.

xoxo *gossip girl