Thursday, February 4, 2010

99c stickers

Look dudes, I'm really sorry that I haven't been blogging and letting you know all the innate details of my incredibly interesting and intricate life. I could ramble all day about the amazing helicopter rides and hangouts with rockstars and all the Hennessey I have been drinking but that would actually be a lie.
Instead the delectable Benjamin Menzies of Wack Sauce, Jimmy Hats of atinlayigpayuckfay and I have been working on a secret project which has finally come into fruition and should be the top of your RSS Feeders or Google Readers or whatever it is that people who actually know how to navigate technology use to read all their blogs. (Pretty Sure all of Dardia just have shit committed to memory. Speaking of which nobody answered our question. What is Blu-Ray ?? ?? ?) In fact you should delete all other blogs from your memory/reader/whatever and just read this one daily.


Immediately go to http://babyraps.blogspot.com RIGHT NOW I SAID IMMEDIATELY.

No comments: