Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BABYS RAPPED IN TOWELS

for a minute there i thought i wrote "babys raped in towels" but for the record i bean tiny humans (babys) rapping (poetry you say out loud).
thats right, im cute, i think an impromptu rap battle is "freelance rap" and that rapping is "poetry spoken aloud". fuck you.

anyway today i was cleaning my room and i found the babyrap i wrote the night baby raps was launched (see previous posts) i was real excited, probably high on coffee and i wrote one, giddy at the chance of interacting/contributing/creating with some of perth's most notorious perthonalities. haha. HI!

yr baby stinks like corn poop.*
my babys popping ill hoops.
yr babys lobbing, air fisting too M.I.A.
my baby slam dances so rad he should be in taking back sunday.
yr babys got a ticket too good vibes.
my babys chillin, whippin cars with his ghost ride.

THE END!

*if you dont know me, you think im crazy, crazy girl who loves talking about poo and butt sickness. I BLAME ALEXI. and i mean that in a good way. anyway babys poo, ITS APPROPRIATE. babys dont poo on command. super spontaneous, uncontrollable, tornado. of poo.

No comments: