Monday, July 19, 2010

Axe Gemmer

Dear Gemmer,

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?

xoxo Annik

Dear Annik,

While I feel like I have known you for many Internet years I have actually never met you SO I have no idea how poor you are/how much you think a dude is worth. I have divided up gift ideas by price.

$0

Some gobbies with a designated number of fingers up the bum (at your discretion)

OR




A hot three-way

$10-$20

Take him out for a romantic McDonald's dinner box

OR





(I actually really want these)

OR



ONLY $9.95!!!

$20-$50

SaSsY t-ShIrTs

HilLaRiOuS!
QuIrKy

SoOo TrUe!!!


$50-$100


Some nice cologne however tell him you bought it because your used to sleep with a guy that wore it and you enjoy the memories.

$100-$150

No guy is worth this much. Just tell him you'll marry him.





Regards,

Doney

1 comment:

Annik said...

Awsm! Thanks so much gemmer. I was thinking of a sushi train gift card or a candle holder I saw at the post office that says "When I count my blessings, I count you twice" but that goes against my personal beliefs as a former-accountant.