Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dream Weaver

I pretty much have four standard dreams, what do they mean?



That my teeth are falling out/made out of glass and breaking

  • anxieties about my appearance and how people perceive me: I guess sometimes I worry that people will find me TOO attractive and won't take me seriously.
  • a fear of rejection: no way man, I'm totally used to it.
  • fear of powerlessness: I'm the assistant manager of a store so I'm pretty sure of my authority and influence
  • malnutrition: I pretty much only eat Lean Cuisines and Up n Go so I'm the picture of health
  • Fear of being embarrassed/ making a fool of myself: one time I made out with a guy and then he vomited so, valid.
  • I am a liar: I recently told someone (in earnest) that I am "artistic" so also valid



That I'm drink driving and I keep crashing my car
  • I have done something I am not proud of: every day
  • I'm afraid of getting behind the wheel: I once drove the wrong way down Beaufort st so yeah, I'm pretty afraid of driving
  • I need to slow down: yeah, my life is a non-stop Nelly video (the other day I went up in my roof!)
  • Pent up guilt: I DO feel pretty bad about telling everyone that my boss has AIDS (he doesn't(probably))


That I'm being attacked by a big man and I try to scream and nothing comes out
  • I have pent up emotions: I AM on a diet so I haven't been able to talk to food about things lately
  • I am being taken advantage of: AND LOVIN IT



Sex dreams about EVERYONE
  • A lack of maturity: my favorite thing is writing "I will suck your dick" on the printer paper so that when my boss tries to print stuff it's written on the back. EAT IT UP HR!
  • Parallels aspects of myself I would like to express: my sluttiness?
  • There was nothing about rimming!

Thankyou www.dreammoods.com

No comments: