Saturday, September 4, 2010

DREAMSSS

I have been going to bed at 10pm every night and it's awesome, I'm super perky at 6.30am instead of whenever I finish my triple shot coffee. The only downside is that I have been having some scary lucid dreams.

I know telling people about your dreams is worse than telling a snory while showing someone slides from your holiday so I wont go into details, I'll just say they involve dinosaurs trying to get into my apartment.

On Friday night my brother called me at 12.30am to try to get me to pick up his friends and take them to the Avenue (SIF!) and I almost didn't answer because I thought I was still trapped in my dream and for some reason thought it was dangerous to answer a phone while trapped in a dream (in the same league as waking someone while they are sleepwalking, I guess).

I even got up several times during the night to make sure there were no velociraptors outside my door. The light outside my apartment was also flickering (OH GOD THE ELECTRIC FENCES ARE DOWN THE BACKUP GENERATOR IS NOT WORKING NEED TO GET OFF THE FENCE).



What does this mean?

Dinosaur

To see a dinosaur in your dream, symbolizes an outdated attitude. You may need to discard your old ways of thinking and habits.


I'm the most progressive person I know, I think that all the homos of Asia and the Middle East should come here, get married and adopt bogan babies (my proposal to end the bogan name epidemic NO MORE TANISHAS/SHANTEELS/DWANES).

To dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur, indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful. Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you.

I have never been useful. Ever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've read that it's actually fine to wake a sleepwalker. The only danger is them punching you in the face because you've woken them up.

Precious Hamburgers said...

Gemma i have Jurassic Park dreams all the time. But i think this is because a) i like Michael Crichton and b) i really want to be able to say that i was so good at gymnastics i kicked a velociraptor in the face and it died.

Jane Donut said...

When I was 10 I stayed with my grandma while my mum was in hospital birthing my sister and I was CONVINCED that I was going to get eaten by a T-Rex before I got to meet her. Little did I know I wouldn't be missing out on much.