Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jokes that are always funny

1. When you are in the city and walking past "The Face Shop" start to say something to your companion like "...yeah so I've got to go the bank, it's cool if you want to stop here and pick up a new one, you know, cause your face is busted an' all. We can meet later".

2. When someone is showing you an electronic device, you ask "is this a touch screen?" and mash your fingers all over it.

3. When your friends who are girls finish "getting ready" to go out, you say "OK cool, well do you wanna do your make-up, maybe fix your hair then we'll go?"

4. The "that's your boyfriend" game is always funny, as long as you change it up a bit as in, "You know I was thinking the other day how perfect you and your boyfriend over there look together, I can't believe you've been dating for 3 years" (pointing to dude with balls falling out of his shorts, basically).

I can't think of any other always funny jokes b/c I'm sad :(.
Love Clare xoxo

3 comments:

Jane Donut said...

I hate the touch screen gag! You always get fingerprints on my everything.

Queefer Sutherland said...

These jokes probably make up 95 % of my conversations to you.

youhateplanes said...

I/your friends want some kind of credit for these jokes, since you've been trying this material out on us from some time now.