Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clarerulz69

My supervisor sent me home from school yesterday because I was "apathetic". Haha. I decided to spend my glorious free time by going to my parent's house and combining my two favourite things: the TV channel GO and being horizontal. I prompty fell asleep and woke up at 2 pm to my dad waving a bag full of Nandos in my face. He was really grumpy. I was all "Oh cool! I love Nandos! This is so great! How did you know I loved Nandos?". And then my dad said I woke up from my nap, looked at him, yelled "Get me Nandos NOW!", smiled and then went back to sleep.

I rule.



This is kind of like the time I drunk so much I blacked out and did this heartfelt confession to my then-boyfriend that "even though I know it's gross, I think my favourite food is chicken."

No comments: