Thursday, November 11, 2010

Is lamebook kewl?

I am not sure if lamebook is naff or whatever but one of my favorite things ever is when people go to heaps of effort to create fake facebook profiles just so they can do this.






Creating a fake FB is really annoying and time consuming, just ask my FB husband Astronaut Mike Dexter.

Sorry for not blogging lately but I have been really busy getting myself psyched up for Christmas (I watched Elf yesterday).

Also I am going back to school next year to finish my journalism degree, I have completed all the core units so I just to do a bunch of electives for a year! I am doing ones in Sustainable Development so that I can be a foreign correspondent. My head of faculty said if I get a cadetship at the ABC it would only take 15 years for them to send me overseas! Siq! Suddenly the tickets I have to see Wicked in June 2011 don't seem so far away!

No comments: