Sunday, March 14, 2010

Normal Update

So I have been a normal, well adjusted member of society for like three whole weeks. The "normal" thing I am most pscyhed on right now is my lanyard!! Normal people have been wearing these joints for a million years and they carry their ID and smartriders in them. When you go to conferences you get promotional lanyards. Nina said when she was in highschool she had a roxy lanyard with nothing attached to it, I don't know what went on there.

I'm not important enough to go to conferences yet but I made my own lanyard out of cord. It has my ID in it, which is my key to get into the building, and my lab key, and my USB on it. This is your basic lanyard and I hope to customise it soon. Eventually I want to have a mini calculator and a pen on my lanyard.

I have found when you have a lanyard on, people think you are more important than you actually are. Lecturers nod at me when I have it on, but avert their eyes when it's off. It is like the pocket protector of 2010. It's like I am wearing khakis with running shoes but not really (haven't committed that yet).

LANYARD I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Clare

No comments: