Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Barfday

It is my 24th barfday in a couple weeks and I FINALLY know what I want to do! The idea came to me when my boss told me this story:

His friend (or cousin?) went to a party (or rave?) where there was a kissing booth. She noticed that the guy offering kissies was a raging hottie so she plucked up some courage and finally went to collect her "prize". When she got there however there was a new guy, her hottie was nowhere to be found! She was very distraught until she saw him standing across the room, dude was off duty! She excitedly ran up to him and rambled something like "I SAW YOU AT THE BOOTH AND I WENT TO GET A KISS BUT YOU WERE GONE!" to which he replied "Well, I do freelance work..."

And they made out allll niiiight loooong.



(Photo by: someone famous (probably from Brooklyn))

So basically what I want to do is set up a kissie booth where all my friends line up, gift me a present and then plant one on me. "Tongue or no tongue?" I hear you say...SURPRISE ME!

Failing that, we can just do this

No comments: