Friday, July 10, 2009

The Worst Book I Have Ever Read...

...is being made into a film



Starring the love of my life (hopefully not looking haggard this time)



I have a complicated relationship with this book in that I think it is shallow and awful yet I finished it in one sitting and cried at the end. In my defence it was 4am and I had been lying in bed reading for hours without break.

It is about a 30 year old woman who gets run over by a car. She gets to 7th heaven and is told by her guardian angel that she has to write an essay about the best 10 days of her life if she doesn't want to get demoted to fourth heaven.

The reasons why she wants to stay in 7th Heaven?
1. She gets all the latest designer wears (in fourth heaven you get designer clothes but they are from a couple seasons ago)
2. You can eat whatever you want without getting fat
3. She gets to bone her hot next door neighbour

Okay fair enough, that does sound like my kind of heaven. But still, there is something very wrong with this book.

Love from doney

Ps. Angrew, Helen and Clarke (3/4 of movie club) better be ready to go see this one.

No comments: