Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Notes from a drunk donut while watching tv at 3am

  • I want the flavor wave






  • have you guyses seen the ad for a mobile upload where you can see through a woman's clothes except it is a hot woman's bod? What about fatties!? Its worse than the disappointment a dude gets when he gets a girl home only to find out she's wearing a padded bra and Trinny and Susanna gut-tucking undies.
  • Lust mobile: What is happening to Nikki in the shower? it says "Nikki is getting a *bleep* in the shower"? A rim job? I'm almost tempted to buy the video just to see. The only thing stopping me is that my phone is in my mum's name and I think she checks my bill to see if I have a boyfriend (IE: any number showing up on my bill that isn't Clare's). Don't even get me started on what "Liz" might e doing with that banana.
  • Might sign up for lava live. Hopefully I won't get kicked off this one for being a prostitute.
  • Subscribe to hot Asian chicks: okay so you could pay between $5 and $20 a month for videos of hot Asians but from what I've gathered from my vast 22 years of life experience it is that hot Asian chicks like dudes with money even if they are ugly and white. So go work on a mine for a year (maybe not this year) get some money and then you can totally call "liz" or "nikki" yours until the money runs out. Then go rob a bank or sell a kidney.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally want the flavour wave! It looks so easy and fun.

Ekahs said...

I've seen this infomercial a few times.
Corniest shit ever.

Queefer Sutherland said...

Let's have a worst MS Paint skills off.