Sunday, November 8, 2009

Prom! Grad! Seniors!

I graduate from university in November. It feels like a really big (symbolic) deal but it's probably not. This summer is going to be "graduation summer" and it is the space between me being a (symbolic) teenager and a (symbolic) adult. This means that it is going to be an epic summer. I would really like all my fwends to put our hands down in one of those circles and go "READY TEAM" so we get all psyched. I don't really care about getting a job, just about going swimming. OK!!!

Anyway I am having a party this Friday the 13th. It's a celebration of me, mainly, also us moving out of Avalon, and also it's about being reckless and getting off chops even though you have work at 9am the next day. OK?

Please enter off the laneway behind Beaufort St Post Office, there'll be a garage door open. If you enter from the street you will get tasered, probably.

No comments: