Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PS I HATE YOU

today is one of my very LAST days of employment at my current job. needless too say this induces a constant state of euphoria and "am i entering the third dimension?" type epiphanies in my tiny bean like brain.
i say tiny because once you work anywhere for long enough (anywhere ie. customer service-ish, read:hospitality) you know the ins and outs of the "bizz" like the back of yo hand. therefore yr brain absorbs all the information its learned and once trained up you hit the brain recession, its like the renaissance of yr intellect because yr so used too sucking ass 24/7 you forget how to do normal stuff like go to the grocery store or be in public places or do social things (well in my case..)

anyway, im leaving soon, dear god its for the best. but i have one last parting shot, to YOU.
YOU are the temperaturely retarded woman who asked "can the A/C be turned off OOOH ITS A BIT CHILLY INIT? HAHAHA" and laughed weirdly and hysterically in my sweaty, dead beat face. that happens too me alot, people laughing in my face, but this maxi dress clad broad was enough too make my brain have a million arguments with its common sense coordinator.. who does she think she is? cant she see my sweaty ass haulin ass too get her ass the best? ITS FUCKING HOT WHATS WRONG WITH HER? maybe her maxi dress isnt big/maxi/oversized enough? why should i listen too her? who does she think she is? the fat contoroller? only the temperature/ weather controller bint??

i think my furrowed brow started sweating so profusely she thought i was crying! anyway, long live summer fun... sunscreen etc. etc.

No comments: