Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cool People I Have Kissed: REPRISE

Approx. a bazillion people are all IS IT ME IS IT ME right now. It’s like not hey. I’ll introduce this lucky young gentleman in a roundabout fashion and you should all probably ignore how gross this story is because it’s really funny. Feelings are funny!

Okay so one night C.O.D (yea u kno me) were sitting out on our Parklame headquarters’ balcony, probably dranking some Cougars (appropriate). I think I was in my room, maybe changing the record, maybe putting on some sox, it’s not that clear. Gracey comes into my room, calm but clearly excited saying something about a WASTED naked dude in a fur hat trying to talk to the COD from the downstairs balcony. “Ok!” I said, and went out to look. This is what greeted me:

We all suppressed our gag reflexes (you can’t tell but he has raver piercings, basically) and told him to show us his butt while we took pictures. It seemed the obvious thing to do. He obliged:

And then we went our separate ways. A week or two later I saw this gent in our apartment complex again, in the afternoon time and I walked past him, paused on the stairs, looked up and said, “I’ve seen your butt”. Because I had you know? Me and Gemma continued to see him around a lot over the course of the month, he gets drunk at apartment 19 a lot but he doesn’t actually live at Parklame. He lives with his mom because he is 16 years old. Ok. So obviously we were like, “omg what a blonde bombshell, dare you to make out with him” and it was really funny but neither of us dreamed it would ever happen.

Last weekend I was coming back from Tower Ridge where I had dropped Fremantle Tim (who was not in Fremantle) for a nap. Gracey was leaving Parklame, Gemma, Chris and Nina maybe were smoking on the balcony. I was walking up the stairs past number 19 when I see the bombshell on his balcony. “Can I have a hug?” he said. I said “Sure! Lean really far over the balcony and I’ll give you one!” because I’m mean and I wanted him to fall over. Then I looked up at Gemma watching me and a light went off. He came out the front door, along with a couple of his raver 16 year old friends. We hugged, I wrapped my legs around his body and made him walk backwards till we were in clear view from the COD balcony. “Hey Gemmer!” I called out. And to the screams of Gemma saying “ NO CLARE NO NO NO DON’T DO IT DON’T DO IT NO” I did it. I did a kiss.

And that is the story of how I made out with a 1992, and also how we have each other’s hearts (I haven’t seen him since).

Love Clare xoxoxo

p.s – next stop, Corey Delaney!

No comments: