Sunday, October 25, 2009

I QUIT

I quit festivals. I have realised that I am too fucking short and I might as well stay home and watch a dvd of whatever artist I have decided that I like because I will be approx 10 bazillion times closer and be able to see 10 bazillion things more clearly than if I actually attempted to watch them at a festival. Also without grossies hanging around and smelling and touching me and I can pay $2 for a beer (or even less with a carton of Export) instead of $12. Dear dude that bloganized me yesterday, why was your shirt so fucking Orange? Who were you? Did you think I was going to bang you or run after you or make friends with you just because you screamed SEE OH DEE and then GRACEY at me? Also last night I got beaten up by a gang of Aboriginals because sometimes I don't know when to shut the fuck up. Lying on the road being kicked in the head is an entirely new experience that isn't as bad as you think it might be, it's kind of liberating. Maybe I should become a street fighter. I think I might start fighting people now that I know it's fuck all. This is my new favourite photo in the world.

9 comments:

All Day I Dream About Sauce said...

Yeah WOO.
Brought to you by Chip-Dick Productions.

PS. IF I HAD KNOWN YOU WERE BEING BEATEN BY ABORIGINALS I WOULD HAVE INVITED YOU TO STOP BY MY HOUSE TO GIVE YOU AN ICE PACK AND ORANGE JUICE AND SAY REALLY RACIST THINGS IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. DAMMIT.

NME said...

HAHA i am real funny and drunk and look like im going too cry of happiness because of push pop induced pleasure. winning at life, its like my occupation...

Me said...

I got 183 photos of Nas and not one of you and your hat.

FAIL.

Yeah, Right. said...

I was actually just thinking about how you didn't take any photos of me and preparing to become annoyed. Also I was remembering how you swapped the VIP pass for the empty lanyard lololololol, oh Ben Smith.

Me said...

Imagine if i walked into backstage all high and mighty like "check out my pass" and it was just a lanyard.

N. said...

A much better way to enjoy Nas.
http:\\www.6000times.com

Sorry to hear about the beat-down.

Jane Donut said...

What about Soundwave? We'll be the hottest bitches there! I'm going to meet reel big fish.

Yeah, Right. said...

I guess hardcore boys and girls are really fucking short too, so I would probs have no problem seeing or I could just get a sturdy one with solid legs to carry me around on his or her shoulders all day, I'm easy.

semtex benedict said...

a troubled youth becomes engulfed in a greedy anus