Monday, October 5, 2009

Slim Pickins

You know how in Arrested Development George Senior gets that one armed man to teach his kids lessons? Well my mum kind of did that to me once. We were on holiday and she asked this guy who was missing his index finger to tell us that he got it stuck while picking his nose and they had to chop it off.

I only remembered this today because I was doing a worst case scenario in my car and I was like wow how shitty would it be if someone rear ended you while you were picking your nose and it got stuck.

Usually my worst case driving scenario is that I'll have a really bad accident while eating junk food and I'll be on the news under the headline "girl in coma, Grand Angus to blame" or something.

Sorry about not being a bloggernaut lately but I'm really unmotivated, I think its because my DVD player broke so I haven't been watching 30 Rock. I've just been watching season three of Skins and My So Called Life which only motivates me to get drunk and wear flannel (in that order).

1 comment:

NME said...

hah QUEER danes. so quirky, so kooky, so funny when she crys. knife sitting is the new fence sitting, i learnt it after i dropped something.