Thursday, May 14, 2009

Facebook Chat Highlights 14/5

5:56pmJoel
the woman said two men rubbed their penises in her face while other men stood watching and masturbating.
5:56pmGemma
Wahhhh?
5:58pm
Joel
have you ever been in this situation
5:59pmGemma
no, not exactly
5:59pm
Joel
your not living

Yeah, I have never actually met this guy. I found him on the murdoch myspace page when I was researching an article about cyber-bullying around 2 years ago, I gave him props for being mean to some fundamentalist Christian dude. I never talk to him but occasionally he'll email me some innuendo/yucky talk or an Alan Partridge reference.

2 comments:

Bacon Sandwich said...

*you're

Jane Donut said...

I copied and pasted it mcglew so obviously not my fault putting a "sic" in would have been way too pretentious.