Thursday, May 21, 2009

MS Paint Pictures You Drew When You Were 16

I am really glad that I have the internet and computers to document my youth. Because you know, they really give a huge insight into what I was going through back then. I just found a folder of old MS Paint pictures from 5 years ago. I really donut know WTF is going on.


I think that was my myspace picture for like, forever.


A bold statement.


The cat? CLASSIC. He'll never tell (you should really click on this one for deets).


Lymp Wryst.


That is a picture of my cousin, I guess I was dealing with some strong emotions about childbirth.


I guess I was also dealing with some strong emotions about being 6 years old.


OK I hactaully know what this one was about. On the F line train, this dude got accused of stealing a handbag by the fuzz so he stripped down to prove he didn't have it. My poor little virgin eyes. P.S. - that was his exact hairstyle, I still remember.


EXACTLY.

Love Clare xoxo

2 comments:

Tahlia Isabel Palmer said...

golden. i've got my 16 year old paint drawings saved on my laptop still. there should be a site where everyone can post their own and then we all compare and laugh and everything.

Janelle said...

I remember the myspace ms paint days. i really enjoyed them. please make some more