Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh to be 20 again!!!

Have you ever taken acid? Yeah me either. If you WERE to take acid though you might draw some amazing pictures of this guy.



Pelsey is the BFF of infamous mustachioed dream boat Andrew Murray. He goes by the nicknames Palhal, Pepe, Pompom and Helen.




"Oh God, I'm a lamp" he exclaimed





This one is by Clare, I just drew the face



This one is by a fellow called Booerns



And you thought the original was sad



And finally my personal favorite by Krystal.

It's amazing that a talented person like me is STILL out of a job (Someone give me a job please! I'll kiss you on the face!)

Ps. Entries for the competition mentioned earlier close on Friday the 15th of May. We have already recieved one email from none other than Andrew Murrassey.

No comments: