Wednesday, December 24, 2008

IM A REAL GRRL NOW

my room is some kind of 13yr old grrl haven. if youve been in my room before, youll know what i mean. one night (at cowle street) i left too go too a vegan party which ended up being pretty weird as there were like 50 ppl there and i was one of TWO people that smoked. i dont know it was just weird and made me feel bad or something and then i was leaving and my friend hayley gave me a vegan cupcake too take home but then as i was walking i just pegged it over a hedge cause it was kind of grosse (sorry hayley).
anyway when i got home there was all these cig buts all over my room and talking heads was in my cd player and thats when i know graceys been having debaucherous orgys in my room, which is kind of okay with me because if i was there i would just put on DFA1979 and laugh loudly or something along thoose lines.


ive got a pink room now. igors is the boy version of my room (his is blue)
(NME)

No comments: