Saturday, January 10, 2009

7 Things

I haven't been blogging much. I'm really busy being unemployed though and going swimming and sitting in our air-con'd lounge room making up gang signals for Gossip Girl (pull an X with yr two index fingers, then form an 'O' with yr left index finger and thumb, repeat). Pretty hectic!!!

N E Way, Miley Cyrus has a hit song called "7 Things" where she lists 7 things she hates about a boy, and, in a stunning twist, 7 things she LOVES about a boy. 10 Things I Hate About You writers and producers issued a law suit cause Julia Stiles totally already did that with her poem about Heath Ledger. Here are Miley's 7 things:

HATE!
1. You're vain
2. Your games
3. You're insecure
4. You love me, you like her
5. You make me laugh, you make me cry, I donut know which side to buy
6. Your friends, they're jerks, when you act like them, just know it hurts
7. You make me love you

LOVE!
1. Your hair
2. Your eyes
3. Your old Levi's
4. When we kiss I'm hypnotized
5. You make me laugh, you make me cry
6. Your hands in mine, when we're intertwined everything's alright
7. You make me love you

I can relate to ol Miley, I totally have a "I hate you but I love you but" relationship too. He's a fickle individual, with multiple personalties. His name is Hungry Spot.

7 Things I H8 About You, H-Spot.

1. You don't stock Calippos
2. Your apple juice costs $3.10 for a small bottle
3. When I am waiting for my food, your store is really hot and I get a sweatstache and look like I am fiending (I am).
4. You start towards the nang cupboard when me and my associates walk in.
5. Pretty sure you have a shit tampon range.
6. You don't sell pizzas till late and even though your pizzas suck I still wait around for them.
7. My diet revolves around you

7 Things I Lurve About You
1. Your hair/eyes
2. Your 'no more' hotdogs that keep on giving
3. The lady that works there at night who loves me cause I bring in kittens.
4. Your giant sandwiches
5. Your junkie clientele
6. I haven't had a hangover all summer cause of your 5am chips and gravy
7. You make me love you


In related news, I've turned into a disgusting excuse for a human being. See you guys around the 6050!!

xoxo Queef Ledger.

No comments: