Monday, January 12, 2009

WWGD

All I have been doing lately is not seeing anybody apart from Joshy or Richard, watching foxtel, smoking cigarettes and getting drunk, climbing through my brothers window whenever I get bored, breaking into Mercedes Pool with champagne and glasses, and the Internet. Internet is a big one, I know my life is taking a rapid downhill spike when I find myself with nothing better to do than actually post on forums. I need a job. I need my boyfriend home. COD and I need to actually make some plans to hang out. I need to take revenge on people for certain discretions. Mostly I need to stop posting on forums I think.
I suppose I have been to Fremantle 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I guess that counts for something. Twice of them were in 1 day. And I went to Beatty Park Swimming Pool with a frenchman and Joshy. My favourite thing about Beatty Park is the giant thermometer right near the outside pool, which makes you think about how everyone that is not swimming must be really really hot right then while it's a million degrees and you are slightly cold because you wore your Phil Collins t shirt to go swimming cus you didn't have bathers and bra and underwear swimming only belongs at night time illegal bathing.

2 comments:

Seymour Scagnetti said...

You forgot to mention you've been seeing minor amounts of the drop dead gorgeous scagnetti

Yeah, Right. said...

that is true. i certainly did forget that. and you are drop dead gorgeous. need to see more of you!