Friday, January 30, 2009

Not funny guys

Imagine this, my friends.

You decide to leave your room (against good judgement), you are at the hydey watching bands play (against good judgement). You feel your bag vibrate indicating a text message. You think "that is probs Jack" or "that is probs Laura". You check the text and it says

A msg from www.thedramadownunder.info- Gemma U may have been exposed to syphilis and may need a sexual health check up. See website for info PLS DO NOT REPLY.

NOW if I didn't know for A FACT that I don't have syphilis I would have freaked the fuck out. Instead I am like 'who the fuck yould send this' aka an enemy (god knows all sassy ladies have them) or a cruel friend (like Jack).

I checked the website and it is a gay website. omg that is soooo gay.

So to you, the hilarious joker who sent me this (you are a regular Rove McManus) if you knew me you would know that I regularly say that if I had the syph I would laugh rally hard because I would be like a modern day Hitler without the Jew hatin' and the receding hairline. Aka eat shit, maybe next time say THE HIV cuz that shit ain't curable, ask Freddy.

Now excuse me while i go eat a bowl of Penicillos(tm)

xoxo
The Donut

No comments: