Monday, January 12, 2009

G & C MISSING!

Clare and I cannot take a normal picture, we are either pulling a face or just looking plain ugly.

The natural progression of this thought is obviously: What would happen if one of us went missing and the popo needed pictures of us for the massive reward posters?






See what I mean? And then there is the double whammy.


Gosh I just know when i'm at the bottom of the hole rubbing on the lotion (or getting the hose for the days when I want to shake things up) i'm hardly going to be able to concentrate, i'll just be thinking about the rank picture of me spread all over Perth along with my mum's embarrassed face on the news.

Love from Gemmer xoxo

2 comments:

24KGOLDSLUMCOMPUTERWIZARD said...

you look like this girl that sat in front of me on the bus yesterday an managed to knock off a large chicken curry from perth to mt lawley... content

Queefer Sutherland said...

that wasn't us, but it could have been.