Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Window Chalk Warriors

Nina, Clarey and I got all arty today with window chalk.



I did the rock lobster and the car on dardia ave, Clare is rally good at curly writing.



For my window I decided to invent a 9/11 conspiracy theory for people passing by to admire. I love it when weirdos do this like the dude across from my primary school who claimed that Elvis was living with him which he then later changed to Alan Bond. Basically a cool guy really.

MINE says (*ahem*)
9/11 was not the work of terrorists as the "Bush Administration" would have us believe it was actually the work of a underground syndicate of jockeys and grizzly bears who occasionally enhabit Condi Rice and George Bush who are ACTUALLY communists working for Putin and have holiday homes in Cuba. When they landed in Area 51 JFK initially had talks with them however he dislikes short people. He was so stressed that his head exploded. The jockeys and grizzlies now live in Graceland with Elvis, George Clooney's pig and Bubbles (MJ's monkey). 9/11 never 4get.

No comments: