Julian Cole tagged me in some thing where I have to tell everyone 7 things that they wouldn't know about me. I donut know if this is referring to my close friends or a wider group of people, like the Russian people that keep looking at our blog for some reason. I don't even know who Julian Cole is, but I am pretty sure he is friends with Ben Menzies, so he must be okay.
1. I am a State Karate Champion. This is actually true. I will elaborate even though it will mean that I lose all the powers instilled in your mind after that sentence. I won the under 24kg NSW State Championship for karate when I was 8 years old. There were no other entrants. Haha! I also came 2nd in the under 32kg division. It was a close battle, and I was fighting my instructors daughter. Pretty sure it was rigged, eh. My trophys are somewhere in my parents house, unless they threw them out. (This is actually likely)
2. I am a District Backstroke Champion. This one was Year 6. Obviously prepared me for the many hours I would spend on my back in the future.
3. I have made out with a member of C.O.D. See if you can guess which one!
4. I used to have a bellybutton piercing. I was a teenager in Mandurah. Come on. Of course I did. I now have a small hole above my cute bellybutton. I am a summer dream.
5. Last night I vomited into a container of curry pasta salad. Pretty self explanatory really. My brother jumped on me and winded me when I got home plastered at 3 in the morning and it was the closest puke recepticle.
6. I was engaged and was going to get married on April 15th, 2007. I guess I wanted to be a divorcee before 23, because that was certainly what was going to happen. I think I wanted a wedding a lot more than an actual marriage.
7. Sometimes I don't look in the mirror for days. This causes numerous incidents, like the time my boyfriend drew a swastika on my face in ballpoint pen. I forgot about it and went and did grocery shopping with a hate symbol on my cheek. I basically win life.
I nominate to sit in a sea of self indulgence -
Queef Ledger from our own C.O.D.
I think you are supposed to do 7 but I don't think I even know 7 blogs. So I will stick with 3.
Here are the rules...
Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
Let them know they’ve been tagged
2 hours ago