Monday, February 2, 2009

V for Vendetta

So this may be just paranoia, it may be that it is 3.28am, it may be the wine burt somebody is out to get me.

First it was the text message I got on friday (blogged about earlier) and then when I was getting into my car at approx 3.31am on Sunday someone had gone to the trouble of writing either "yuppy scum" or "yuppy bitch" (can't remember) into the dirt on the windscreen of my car (they had to write backwards I might add so that I could read it as I drive).

Now I know you might be thinking "jeez Gemmer its just some random azzhole", but obviously you haven't seen my car. It screeches when it starts up, has a MASSIVE dent on the side and has so many items of clothing in it you would think I LIVED in it. Only little orphan annie would thing it was "yuppy". Not to mention there is a spider nest in my car from all the ancient shit my stepdad gave me which I convieniently stored there.

If I wasn't such a bitch I could narrow it down. Another theory is that it is one of the azzholes I work with.

Still this whole experience has led me to axe, did the CIA create facebook?

No comments: