Sunday, April 5, 2009

Awful things I have done as a licensed driver

As some of you may know I am the worst driver ever, examples follow.

  • Had an accident on Central ave in Inglewood
  • Set fire to the boot of my hire car with a magnifying mirror
  • Allowed the electronic gates of my old apartment close on my hire car leaving black marks on the doors
  • Drove the wrong way down Beaufort st (in my hire car)
  • Drove the wrong way down Brisbane st
  • Drove for ages with my boot open (yesterday)
  • Scraped my car within the first 15 seconds of driving it for the first time

I'm sure there's more and that Clare could probably think of them.

PS. Thanks to everyone who came to my birthday, sorry I was so gross.

PPS. I sprained my ankle. I ate a hotdog. I'm never drinking again.


3 comments:

fullmetalsean said...

Last night on the way to Bridgetown I hit a kangaroo!

Yeah, Right. said...

beaufort street was the funniest. you were sober and got in yr car to give ol breaky greasy a ride home. next thing i know we are turning right from the scotsman and i am yelling GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
p.s. the verifacation word is vomitcat for this post and i took a 6th of a pill last night with a 16 year old. she was born in 1993.

Richard said...

Hey you have to send me that photo of Taco Leg in veal mode.