Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm surprised these people can read

I'm on Perthnow.com trying to figure out what the fuck I can write an articles about for stoopid uni. Apparently The Cancer Council is trying to make it compulsory for high school kids to wear wide brimmed hats in the sun.

These are some gems from the comments found amongst the boring "try making my kid do anything" and "cancer is deadly serious" (pun intended?)

"haha im sooo glad im no longer at school them hats are hideous cant wait to see them wearing them haha what a laugh will go perfectly with them genie pants ohh and those hideous gladiator sandals to hahaha ohh they will look even more stupid."

Thankyou haha of perth (westminster) (it took me ages to figure out what "genie pants" are. I call them Aladdin pants since I don't think the genie wore pants)

"Just what we need, another generation of hat wearing bogans"

Thankyou steve of Gosnells (even though I don't get it)

"I would love if students had to wear the ugly hats, as all the kids that wear their gangsta baseball caps would be forced to wear a more suitable alternative. Could you imagine all these hardened teenager taggers with a wide brimmed hat on, priceless! Who knows it might stop all these kids, who wear these gangsta hats, from being lil' pricks!!!"

Omg chalky of (???) I lob you.

Sunday Times, these are your readers.

No comments: