Saturday, July 12, 2008

NO BEEF JUST BURGERS

Attention: Urrrbody

Gracey did not spit on that girl last night so don't try to start any beef. IT WAS ME! What happened was that I am a lady and I don't spit much. If I need to expel some saliva I go into a private room, turn off all the lights, put on music and discreetly pfft into a tissue and then burn it. I am not good at spitting on people, I haven't had any practice so don't laugh! So this dude thought me and Gracey were badmouthing some babe. We weren't, it was a misunderstanding, and everything was fine. But he kinda called me a "Target whore" even though I hadn't even said one word and so I decided to spit on him. It just came to me, that it what you are meant to do in situations like these. I got a little overexcited and didn't prepare right. It sprayed everywhere and probably hit around 10 people and not even that dude. So yeah, ummmm, don't beat Gracey up because I can't spit on target.

Love Clare xoxoxo

No comments: