Monday, July 14, 2008

Perth is really stupid sometimes

I am suffering from a bad case of the "can'tsies" at the moment. I have to be real careful about what I say and do, because there's just some things that are totally totally forbidz right now. Like falling over, fighting, knocking my face with my handbag, eating carrots, and making out. I really like all of those things and it's irrits not being able to do them.

Anyway, the worst one is that I have to back down severely and eat words/apologise like a little bitch when it looks like someone might actually yock me a good'un in the face as I just had some severe dental work. It is very hard for me to do this, and I'm not sure why people want to punch me lately, as I'm not really being any more confrontational or retarded than usual. Is it kind of like how city councils say they gotta buff shit cus like, one tag attracts more tags? ie. me already looking like I've been beaten means I attract more potential beatings? I've never actually been in a fight, I once punched a girl at the Scotsman, but then that got broken up and shit and I don't think me or her were really serious when we were like "YEAH LET ME GO, LET ME AT THE WHORE." Oh and one time I got punched in the face by a dude outside Manor, I think Clare already told that story on this blog, he couldn't handle me telling him he should go back to Claremont, go to Fresh Provisions and get his mom to buy him some marinated octopus with all her money. Go figure.

Moral of the story... I did not have saliva spraying in the air towards that woman. But I kind of wish I had now. At least I would have had a fleeting sense of satisfaction, rather than just a whole bunch of semi narky and, on the flip side, congratulatory sms's, and a bunch of people that have just discovered Amplifier comin' up to me and getting all up in my grillz.


P.S. Why would you want to fight me anyway? I am a tough bitch. I am 5ft tall and will beat your ass and steal your boyfriend for my own purposes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha. I miss you. and you making me laugh.