Sunday, July 6, 2008

Why C is G's best friend

Clare and I walked from our super rad apartment to get some food the other night for I had been craving a roast and gravy roll for approximately a month and a half. On the way back we noticed that Club X had some super sweet outfits in their window (including a crazy-good flight attendant's outfit).

After sifting through the many beautiful garments she finally found one that she liked: a little sailor costume. Here is a picture of the nautical beauty.
Photobucket

So we're walking around the store browsing the dildos and butt plugs as Clare tells me her plans for the suit, "I'm going to eat burgers in it, I'm going to sit at home and eat burgers". We get to the counter and C pops the dress down on and proclaims loud enough for the lady serving us to hear "Man, I'm going to get so many stains on this". I think she also heard me saying that I couldn't wait to get home so Clare could put it on.

It has been a few days now, the word has probably spread around Club X that Clare and I are lezzing the fuck out together and also into scat and golden showers or some crap. How will I ever show my face in there again?

Love from your mother, brother, secret lover,
Gemma XOXO

3 comments:

Yeah, Right. said...

i like that shes sporting a cougar in the pic, what a total babe!!

Queefer Sutherland said...

I meant mustard stains, why am I so embarrassing.

Queefer Sutherland said...

Why do I like novelty outfits so much.