Thursday, July 10, 2008

still ill

i had ran too the local shops (under the safety of my umbrella) too purchase some cigarettes as i would not be able too finish my homowork without them.
BAM! cigarettes purchased, all is well.
but, on my way out i happened too walk through the myers exit. BIG MISTAKE. i had my usual lost look on my face (its permanant) when abruptly this woman stopped and asked if i needed some help.
i was trying too be nice "uh, well.. ummm i think.. no im fine thanks." anyway shes telling me about some new product or something, blowing my mind with this array of colours etc. oooh what a pretty bottle shes cooeing, as if shed never noticed the product shes selling before.
i was looking around, starting too get a bit annoyed when shes exclaiming loudly "its peach!"
i turned at her, looked her straight in the eyes and told her the honest truth "im really sorry but i have too go, ill come back tomorrow. i must return home URGENTLY because i left the dogs inside and they are going too piss everywhere."
i proceeded too walk briskly too the exit and opened my umbrella preparing too face mother nature, once again.

PS// dont worry when i got home the carpet was unsoiled, nothing was even chewed! phewph.

No comments: