Friday, September 12, 2008

forget me not

a while ago i thought the word 'dopplegranger' ment someone who was a look alike of someone else. i then went on too learn that the actual word was 'doppleganger'.
shut up gracey i knew it was that. this person was a wrangerr though so whatever. i ment too say that!

when i was at work the other day this regular told me his mums name. and i was like so whats youre father in laws name? hes like you mean my dad? and i was like NOOO youre f.i.l!! he was like uh, im not married but my dads name is winston. then a light bulb went on in my head. oh yeah.. it takes two people too make another person. shit..

someone once asked me how old i was after i told them too "do a wee" ummm 20. yeah. apparantly im "young and have ALOT too learn"

haha i know about all things equine and know most of the lines from 'not another teen movie'


young, pish. (the folly of youth)

No comments: