Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Guts Pt 2

Yesterday as I was vomiting up my lunch (bulimia) I realised that my guts are like totally connected to my brain. You're all: NO DUH but it's more than that. I didn't really bulimia upchuck, what happened was I ate a fucking awful curry from the school cafe. I can't really go into detail about it because thinking about it just now made me feel so gross. I didn't give me food poisoning or anything, it was just a really weird yellow colour and I only really thought about it after I finished. Anyway so then at work someone heated up a curry at 5pm, bringing back memories of my lunch, I went to the 1st floor toilets for privacy, saw a skid mark and promptly threw up. Cuuuuuuttteeee!!!

See it was really only thinking about the shit stain that made me barf.

One time Gemma and Chris made me throw up by mentioning the following things to me:
1) Left over fried chicken in the fridge
2) Going down on the drunken forty year old woman who lives on Cowle st
3) Meat pies
4) Watermelon meat pies

And this other time I thought I had a crush on someone because I was thinking about them and got "butterflies" in my stomach. I was like THIS IS IT, THIS IS LOVE but then it turned out that I had just got my period and they were actually cramps.

Anyway my brain is like fingers down my throat, I'm going into the bulimia business, I need to stop thinking with my gut because it is usually a false alarm and probably just wants to eat a whole pizza. The End. Love Clare.

No comments: