Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can we try this again?

Okay so i want to try to start a C.O.D advice blog, I know ol' Greasey tried to start up this service a while ago but she never checks her emails and anyway would you really take advice from Stumbly? JOKES, except not really.

It would be completely anonymous and I would not make fun of you unless you wanted to take your cousin to the year 12 ball or if you break out into a rash (rightly so!). And anyway if the email was rash related then I would probably redirect you to Clare becuz she is the expert on rashes and the assorted ointments you might require.

Finally I would just like to say that even though my life is constantly in a state of disrepair I am very good at telling people how to live their lives. Here is a list of areas you might like to axe me about.
-boys
-girls
-delicious frozen meals
-faggy music
-jobs
-school
-dating tips
-hygeine
-friends
-banging
-other

So send me some mail lovers, let me fix you for realsies.
axe_da_cod@hotmail.com (those are underscores inbetween!)
Love from Gemmer xoxo.

No comments: