Tuesday, October 14, 2008

definitive blog

want too know all my innermost thoughts and secrets?
all my failings, flailings and dreams?
let me reveal them too you..


NO#1 GIRL CRUSH EVER (APART FROM JACQUI, THATS A GIVEN, SHES MY LIFE PARTNER)

winona ryder in edward scissor hands: did someone say dreamboat? oh sorry.. i didnt hear you, i was too busy having convulsions of pleasure on yr bathroom floor.

NO#1 PERSON TOO INSPIRE GREAT THINGS IN OTHERS

paul banks: i spawned the term 'face like poetry' just from looking at him (see previous blogs) it seriously just fell out of my mouth. no one looks like this hey? hauntingly beautiful


NO#1 DILEMA, DONT KNOW WETHAR I WANT TO BE YOU OR BE WITH YOU

yama indra (second from left): you know how some people just have it. that thing that nobody else has but everyone wants? well yama has that. he also has a moustache (works in his favour) i dont know wethar i want too be his best friend and goofy side kick or spend the rest of my life courting him and baking him stuff. (and possibly bearing his children.. many, many times)

No comments: