Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Reoccurring Dream

Photobucket
Lately every time my mind wonders I fall into a magical fantasy land. It is almost exactly like everything is now except Clare, Jack and I have made a video of ourselves doing the dance to Single Ladies by group fave Beyonce Knowles. We put it on the webbernet and it becomes a YouTube hit.
The obvious downfall is that it would be our 15 minutes of fame up and I wouldn’t have any fame room left to be in the Guinness World Records for most burgers eaten in one sitting or for accidentally killing an entire endangered species. Would it be worth it? Do I want to SHARE my 15 minutes? I guess I’d have to play it by ear. We’d definitely hit all the demographics: Jack with the homos and faghags, Clare with the 16 year old boys and slut lovers and me with everyone else (dads especially!).

On another note new COD headquarters in bohemian Mt Lawley (one time Clare went to look at a house for rent in Mt Laws and there was a Western Suburbs couple and the girls said something gay like "imagine what are friends would say if we lived in bohemian Mt Lawley. Bint). So Anyway Clare and I have been evicted because our lives are a non-stop Nelly video and the OAPs in the complex can't handle our styles so we're moving somewhere where we actually have no neighbours. One of our neighbours is Hungry Spot, they better get their gravy situation under control by the time we move there or i'm going to spark the 2008 gravy riots.

Love from Geminem xoxo.

6 comments:

Jane Donut said...

Fuck! The picture is too big, and it took me so long to paint!

Queefer Sutherland said...

dude i know how to fix it. you cannot you CANNOT have me cut out of this. you live in bint castle.

Jane Donut said...

If I live in bint castle then you live there too Clare becuz we are housemates derrrr.

Yeah, Right. said...

ACTUALLY GEMMA THAT WAS ME THAT WENT TO THE HOUSE ON THIRD AVE AND THE PEOPLE SAID THAT ABOUT BOHEMIAN MOUNT LAWLEY!!

Jane Donut said...

RALLY? Greasy or Ninny? Cuz Greasy I mostly don't listen to a lot of the junk you say so at least this time I was listening, just not attributing it to you.

Queefer Sutherland said...

no just your room is a bint castle. the rest of our house is peaceful meadows and i gallop there (gracefully).